Couple of new ModernLib projects to announce

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Tue Jan 16 13:48:07 EST 2007

On Jan 16, 2007, at 9:41 AM, Darrell Johnson wrote:

>  will send you files containing searches from my database
> searching: Introduction, Preface, and Foreward, for both Regular
> and Giants.  This will make the first project you mentioned much
> easier.  There are only a handful of Modern Library Regulars and
> Giants that I have not fully processed for their entire contents.

That would be great, Darrell. I have a field in the Book Notes window
for Introduction/Preface/Foreword; I've been spending a lot of time
searching for the full names of these people, sometimes without
success, so your files -- coming the sooner the better -- will be
quite helpful in that project as well.

Barry Neavill also plans to send me a table of intros in a couple of
weeks, so between the two of you plus the Guide we should have pretty
complete information.

scot Kamins
Play full-out until the whistle blows.