Couple of new ModernLib projects to announce

Darrell Johnson zebradlj at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 16 12:41:11 EST 2007

Scot,

  I will send you files containing searches from my database searching: Introduction, Preface, and Foreward, for both Regular and Giants.  This will make the first project you mentioned much easier.  There are only a handful of Modern Library Regulars and Giants that I have not fully processed for their entire contents.

  Darrell Johnson

Scot Kamins <kamins at ModernLib.com> wrote:
  Folks,

There are several new projects in the pipeline here at ModernLib
World Headquarters. Here are details on two of them:

1) Some time ago somebody (I forget who - although I think it was
either Peterson or Wolansky, they being the guys that give me the
most work to do) asked for info about the people who wrote
introductions to ML books. So I'm going to construct a table listing
the names and contributions of all the writers of forewords and
intros with links to bios (if I can find them). As soon as I develop
a prototype for this table, I'll publish a link to it.

Join ModernLib for access to thousands of ML images and tons of
members-only info!