DJ count on inverse of 71.4?

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Mon Jan 15 16:08:16 EST 2007

On Jan 15, 2007, at 12:43 PM, John wrote:

> I have a copy that states "First Modern Library Edition, 1955" on the
> copyright page.  The DJ refers to 372 titles at the top of the
> inverse, but,
> at some point and for reasons that now escape me (but I expect
> someone on
> the list serve will remind me), I penciled 371 into the DJ first
> column in
> Henry's guide.  The original price is $1.45.

Prodded by this, I searched the archives (which I should have done
originally!!!!) and found this:
Subject: 1st point on Boccaccio 1955
From: HTatML at removed>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 11:14:41 EDT

In the Guide 71.4 DECAMERON 55-70 is marked MLEd with a blank for dj
number. I have now acquired an edition which reads "FIRST MODERN
LIBRARY EDITION, 1955" The dj number is 372. I will also up the price
of J to K for the first of this new edition. Please make the
correction in your Guide and if you haven't got one you can buy one
from me!!!!!

There's nothing in the Guide Update page. (Well, there will be in
about two minutes.)

Join ModernLib for access to thousands of ML images and tons of
members-only info!