DJ count on inverse of 71.4?

John jwol at fast.net
Mon Jan 15 15:43:59 EST 2007

I have a copy that states "First Modern Library Edition, 1955" on the
copyright page.  The DJ refers to 372 titles at the top of the inverse, but,
at some point and for reasons that now escape me (but I expect someone on
the list serve will remind me), I penciled 371 into the DJ first column in
Henry's guide.  The original price is $1.45.

John Wolansky