Triumph of Death

Ron Holl modlib at alltel.net
Sun Jan 14 18:13:26 EST 2007

Two items on Triumph of Death (112.1).

(1) The guide indicates binding #3 is the first; however #2 bindings have been seen.  One is here:

http://home.alltel.net/ronholl/ml/Triumph_of_Death_1st.jpg

I believe John W. also has this title in a #2 binding.

I have updated the Proposed Guide Updates page, at Amenities (under the Misc menu item), to indicate this change.

(2) The guide provides the following indication for the ID_1St column: dFI.  This translates (using the key) to date First Impression.  Does anyone know what is supposed to be in that column, or what this means?

thanks,
ron