Couple of new ModernLib projects to announce

Gordon Neavill aa3401 at wayne.edu
Fri Jan 12 15:55:27 EST 2007

Scot,

I already have an index of authors of introductions, so there's no reason
for you to duplicate it. I also asterisk those introductions that were
written specifically for the ML as opposed to being reprinted from a
previous edition of the work. I'll be happy to post it on modlib.

Gordon B. Neavill
Associate Professor
Library & Information Science Program
Wayne State University