Zola - Nana

JOHN PETERSON jpetersonlhi at verizon.net
Thu Jan 11 18:55:17 EST 2007

I have several copies of varied vintages, but none mention the translator, nor could I find it on the list serve archives on Amenities, or on ModLib.  ABE books have several english translators mentioned on non-ML editions--the earliest is John Stirling (1800's), but also FJ Vizetelly a bit later.  By the way, ABE lists a signed first edition of Nana, a steal at only $50,000.  Reminds me why I collect MLs.

John Peterson