Toledano Collection for Sale

HTatML at aol.com HTatML at aol.com
Sun Jan 7 15:14:39 EST 2007

Scott has very kindly given me immense help in publishing  illustrations and
prices for my Modern Library Collection.  Many many thanks. You have done a
wonderful job.

There will be no more photographs or specific prices appearing on this site
for other books in the collection. Remaining are several hundred Regular Modern
Library at prices between $8.00 and $12.00 contigent on condition, title and
scarcity of dust jacket. In addition there are about 100 leatherette titles
for sale---mostly firsts in near fine or better condition. Prices for these will
be between $6.00 and $12.  ASK?
One proof of The MODERN LIBRARY PRICE GUIDE 1917-2000 is available for $150.
Check the following site for photographs and listings:
http://www.modernlib.com/toleSale/toleSale.html

Please address all questions to Books etc at BooksetcSF at Aol.com with the
header of ML Collection

Henry
Books etc,
298 4th Avenue, $ 395