Values Of Current First Editions

Darrell Johnson zebradlj at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 21 12:45:49 EST 2007

Gordon,

       I have internet and school and I left my flash drive with the database on it at home,  I'll bring it tomorrow, create that file and send it to you.

  Darrell

GrmChiTown at aol.com wrote:
        In a message dated 2/13/2007 3:26:11 PM Central Standard Time, zebradlj at yahoo.com writes:
  Almost all ML Paperback Classics have very recent introductions in them. They sometimes share the same intro that resides in the Hardback series that was revived in 1992 and continues on, but most PB Classics have even newer intros.  I can create a list of intros and their authors. There are several hundred titles in the '90's Hardback' and 'Paperback Classics' series that I have processed into my content database. The list would have to be converted from Microsoft Access to Microsoft Excel in order to e-mail it.  Would you like it?
  Darrell,

  I would greatly enjoy receiving an Excel database of the ML Paperback series and Introductions within.  I think that is an excellent idea and that the current series is very collectible for a number of reasons.  If you are fortunate enough to have a local bookstore that stocks an entire case of them, their uniform appearance adds another reason, along with their price of $9.99 or so and the new introductions, collectible in their own right in several cases.

  Thanks for your attention.  I hope our ML group gives these current editions the respect and attention they deserve.  I for one was "ThisClose" to becoming a "former" ML collector until the current paperbacks renewed my interest.

  Gordon R. McCoy

  Check out free AOL. Most comprehensive set of free safety and security tools, millions of free high-quality videos from across the web, free AOL Mail and much more.

Check out free AOL at http://free.aol.com/thenewaol/index.adp. Most comprehensive set of free safety and security tools, millions of free high-quality videos from across the web, free AOL Mail and much more.