Values Of Cirrent First Editions

GrmChiTown at aol.com GrmChiTown at aol.com
Tue Feb 20 14:33:22 EST 2007

In a message dated 2/13/2007 3:26:11 PM Central Standard Time,
zebradlj at yahoo.com writes:
Almost all ML Paperback Classics have very recent introductions in them. They
sometimes share the same intro that resides in the Hardback series that was
revived in 1992 and continues on, but most PB Classics have even newer intros.
I can create a list of intros and their authors. There are several hundred
titles in the '90's Hardback' and 'Paperback Classics' series that I have
processed into my content database. The list would have to be converted from
Microsoft Access to Microsoft Excel in order to e-mail it.  Would you like it?
Darrell,

I would greatly enjoy receiving an Excel database of the ML Paperback series
and Introductions within.  I think that is an excellent idea and that the
current series is very collectible for a number of reasons.  If you are fortunate
enough to have a local bookstore that stocks an entire case of them, their
uniform appearance adds another reason, along with their price of $9.99 or so and
the new introductions, collectible in their own right in several cases.

Thanks for your attention.  I hope our ML group gives these current editions
the respect and attention they deserve.  I for one was "ThisClose" to becoming
a "former" ML collector until the current paperbacks renewed my interest.

Gordon R. McCoy