Values Of Current First Editions/Now Recent Introductions

Darrell Johnson zebradlj at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 19 16:37:39 EST 2007

Everybody,
       To summarize, I have a database with several hundred author-of-introductions listed from the newer 90's Hardback and Paperback Classics series.  This can be sent out as an Excel file.  If we want the list  on mlcollect I'll need to send it someone who knows how to load an Excel file into a website (that person is NOT me - I know how to look at webstites, and NOTHING about how to build them).
       Also, Introductions are not the only heading that may be of interest in the same regard.  There are also Forwards and Prefaces that may be authored by people of interest.  If we want all three on mlcollect, will the poster-to-the-website prefer three separate lists, or should I pull them out as all (intros or forwards or prefaces)?

  [Incidently, there are actually more than 55,300 content records in all: 1917-Present and every sort of content.  I can make all sorts of interesting lists in a few minutes per list.)

  Darrell

JOSEPH HILL <goodbooks at webtv.net> wrote:
    Yes, that way I could see it.

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY    FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON  LOEB CLASSICAL LIBRARY  EVERYMAN'S  LIBRARY