Values Of Cirrent First Editions

JOSEPH HILL goodbooks at webtv.net
Thu Feb 15 11:00:56 EST 2007

Yes, that way I could see it.

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY
FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON
LOEB CLASSICAL LIBRARY
EVERYMAN'S  LIBRARY

-----Original Message-----
From: sandjtilley at comcast.net
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2007 2:24 PM
To: modlib at algol.owu.edu
Subject: Re: Values Of Cirrent First Editions

Darrell, I would like a copy! Perhaps a copy could be posted to mlcollect.com for all to enjoy. Scott

From: Darrell Johnson <zebradlj at yahoo.com>

Joseph,
      Almost all ML Paperback Classics have very recent introductions in them. They sometimes share the same intro that resides in the Hardback series that was revived in 1992 and continues on, but most PB Classics have even newer intros.  I can create a list of intros and their authors. There are several hundred titles in the '90's Hardback' and 'Paperback Classics' series that I have processed into my content database. The list would have to be converted from Microsoft Access to Microsoft Excel in order to e-mail it.  Would you like it?

Darrell

JOSEPH HILL <goodbooks at webtv.net> wrote:
At first I was puzzled why a rare book dealer bought a copy of, Dickens  Christmas Carol & Other Stories from me.
The introduction is by John Irving. Thus, a first in print for John Irving collectors.
So, how many other current ML books qualify in this category?
A fine  field for the new Modern Library collector

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY    FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON  LOEB CLASSICAL LIBRARY  EVERYMAN'S  LIBRARY

Get your own web address.