Two Blue Droll Stories

20 Ants archetype at 20ants.com
Tue Feb 13 23:30:01 EST 2007

Handy indeed. Tanks. -M

At 07:44 PM 2/13/2007, you wrote:

>On Feb 13, 2007, at 7:26 PM, 20 Ants wrote:
>
>>I've got a brown DJ (no book!) with 388. No clue what year that
>>might correspond with.
>

>Fall 1959 or Spring 1960, according to the very handy
>dating key:
>
>http://www.modernlib.com/General/DatingKey.html
>

>jk

20 Ants
5709 Broadway St. Indianapolis IN 46220-2569
http://www.20ants.com
   books, individually and in lots. Specializing in fine press and non-fiction.
   Member of Independent Online Booksellers Association (IOBA)
http://www.ioba.org
   Offering a safe bookbuying experience at
http://www.iobabooks.com/browse_books.php?id=47132