Two Blue Droll Stories

Sharon Biederman sbiederm at nova.umuc.edu
Tue Feb 13 15:52:34 EST 2007

Hi John,

    I have a copy of the flex edition with 257 titles. As in the 268
title copy, the torchbearer is  the same color as the blue-green band
instead of white as it is in the later copy. The monks are filled in with
a beige shade. Interestingly, the blue background on my copy is much
more like the lighter shade on your 291 title version.

                 Sharon