Absalom. Absalom!

david smith chozenbooks at msn.com
Sun Feb 11 21:00:32 EST 2007

Joan,

Think copy I have is gift-worthy.  Book covers are fine.  Jacket is NOT price-clipped, very minor rubbing down edge of spine.  NO chipping at spine ends.  As stated in first email - $24.00 less 25%.

Let me know and I'll pack it with Graham Greene book.

If you take both, total to paypal is $57.97 with discount and priority flat-rate box.  PayPal Addy is:

david-smith-45 at hotmail.com<mailto:david-smith-45 at hotmail.com>

David.