Differences - 1940 Ulysses and 1961 Ulysses?

pecksgrove at aol.com pecksgrove at aol.com
Sun Feb 11 20:19:05 EST 2007

I see Ml is up to its old tricks.  I recently purchased a copy of Joyce Carol Oates A Garden of Earthly Delights.
Upon adding to my data base for my ML collection I noticed I already had a copy.  Upon further investigation, it was the same book with a different cover.  Marketing tricks like this are not koshur in my book.  One must always be on the lookout.  Of course, I realize a true ML collector would sacrifice to have both copies, but I really just like the quality of literature, and the variety, that ML offers.  So I exchanged the book for an item for one of my granchildren.  I wonder if they have done this with the Wonderland Quartet?

Don