Differences - 1940 Ulysses and 1961 Ulysses?

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Sun Feb 11 19:41:02 EST 2007

On Feb 11, 2007, at 4:31 PM, John wrote:

> Scott,
>
> My copy of G52.2 dates to 1967.  The copyright page includes
> additional
> copyright dates of 1942, 1946, and "New Edition, Corrected and
> Reset, 1961".
> In addition, my first edition has the latest copyright date of 1934
> and the
> Fist Statement of 1940.  The earlier book has 767 pages and the
> later copy
> has 783.  I believe Henry's guide refers to a text change, as well.

John, thanks for this info. The copyright must have changed for some
reason. The Guide refers to a text change, but doesn't say what it
was. I'm looking for what that text change is.

Scot Kamins

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do
nothing." -- Edmund Burke