Differences - 1940 Ulysses and 1961 Ulysses?

John jwol at fast.net
Sun Feb 11 19:31:47 EST 2007

Scott,

My copy of G52.2 dates to 1967.  The copyright page includes additional
copyright dates of 1942, 1946, and "New Edition, Corrected and Reset, 1961".
In addition, my first edition has the latest copyright date of 1934 and the
Fist Statement of 1940.  The earlier book has 767 pages and the later copy
has 783.  I believe Henry's guide refers to a text change, as well.

John