Pirated editions - scans?

JOSEPH HILL goodbooks at webtv.net
Sun Feb 11 14:17:56 EST 2007

I acquired most of my pirated ML editions in a used bookstore in Bremerton, Washington.
Bremerton is a U.S. Navy Base  The sailors bought these editions back from the Far East.  The stores best seller was, Webster's 2nd. Unabridged Dictionary. (pirate) for $2.00....cheap even back then. The only fault with the dictionary; the color plates were black & white, still one of the stores  best sellers.

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY
FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON
LOEB CLASSICAL LIBRARY
EVERYMAN'S  LIBRARY