Why is ModernLib membership down?

JOSEPH HILL goodbooks at webtv.net
Thu Feb 8 10:04:14 EST 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: JOSEPH HILL
Sent: Wednesday, February 7, 2007 7:11 PM
To: modlib at algol.owu.edu
Subject: Re: Why is ModernLib membership down?

Yes, in Burbank, CA in 1999?. It was put together by Sam, Gottlieb  who was doing a major book show in Burbank at that time.
I think we had about 30?  major Modern Library collectors in attendance; I think Scot has some photos of the event..
The two big deals at the meeting were the launch of th 2nd Ed. of the price Guide and the big do over the Illustrated Alice that had just been discovered.

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY
FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON
LOEB CLASSICAL LIBRARY
EVERYMAN'S  LIBRARY