ANybody have a jacket for Howells' "Hazard of New Fortunes"?

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Tue Feb 6 16:47:56 EST 2007

Folks,

We seem to be missing an image for Howells' "Hazard of New Fortunes".
Not surprising - it was a terrible seller, and if I remember the
discussion correctly if was the first title cut from the series.

Anybody have an image they can send (with the date please)?

Thanks,

civil disobedience
n.
Refusal to obey civil laws in an effort to induce change in
governmental policy or legislation, characterized by the use of
passive resistance or other nonviolent means.