[ModLib] Looking for Binding Verification on a few Titles ATTN JK

Ron Holl modlib at alltel.net
Fri Aug 31 10:56:26 EDT 2007

>   The 11's have octogonal torch-bearers blind-stamped on the cover.  Runyon cannot be described as a 14/11, it has a "ml" blind-stamped on the cover and must be treated as a 14/12.

The 14/11 means a 14 cover and size; the 11 (or 12) means the spine.  For example, when we say 14/9 the front cover does not have the torchbearer in the oval, it is a blind stamped "ml".  And the size is the larger #14 format.  Now, that 14/9 could be called a 14/10 also.  I have been defaulting to the earliest appearance of the spine.  Thus, 14/9, 13/9, and 14/11.  But 14/12 is fine also.

ron