[ModLib] Looking for Binding Verification on a few Titles ATTN JK

Darrell Johnson zebradlj at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 30 21:18:15 EDT 2007

Ron,

  I Have a 13/9 BUtterfiled 8 (blind-stamped ml on cover, stylized torch-bearer on spine, open (outlined) title box on spine. nj

  My Runyon is not normal.  But other than its extra height it's  a 12 (ml blind-stamped on cover, long-armed torch-bearer w/low flame streaming back.) nj

  Do we know whether they had ANY tall bindings before the purposeful introduction of the taller 14's?  Can we tell the difference between a 14/12 and 12/14?

  Darrell

Ron Holl <modlib at alltel.net> wrote:
  The known titles in the 13/9 configuration are:
- BUtterfield 8
- Selected Short Stories / Shaw I.

There is also a possible 14/11 configuration (Runyon). Darrell is investigating this.