[ModLib] Buckram Binding Styles Date Distribution

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Tue Aug 28 12:29:49 EDT 2007

Many thanks, Buck!!!

All of the reports I've had of Type B2 have the same date -- Spring
of 1963!

On Aug 28, 2007, at 7:49 AM, Lawrence, M.O. Buck wrote:

> Scott, I checked my 50 some buckrams last night. I have two type B2
> bindings:
> 		Death Be Not Proud/Gunther: Spring 1963 (G87 Medieval
> Epics highest number)
>
> 		The Metropolitan Opera Guide/misc.: not sure of date
> (336 The Last of the Wine) Fall 1948? I'll recheck my number tonight.
>
> Buck Lawrence
>
> P.S. You can add 9.1 Thus Spake Zarathustra to the 1920's buckrams,
> as I
> recently acquired one.

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens
can change the world.    Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
   -- Margaret Mead