[ModLib] Buckram Binding Styles Date Distribution

Lawrence, M.O. "Buck" Buck_Lawrence at hancockbank.com
Tue Aug 28 10:49:29 EDT 2007

Scott, I checked my 50 some buckrams last night. I have two type B2
bindings:
		Death Be Not Proud/Gunther: Spring 1963 (G87 Medieval
Epics highest number)

		The Metropolitan Opera Guide/misc.: not sure of date
(336 The Last of the Wine) Fall 1948? I'll recheck my number tonight.

Buck Lawrence

P.S. You can add 9.1 Thus Spake Zarathustra to the 1920's buckrams, as I
recently acquired one.