[ModLib] Does anyone have a France's THAIS in a #2 binding???

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Thu Aug 23 12:49:08 EDT 2007

On Aug 23, 2007, at 9:15 AM, Gordon Neavill wrote:

> All my copies are in #3 binding. Thais was published in September
> 1924; my copy of the first printing is a presentation copy dated
> December 25, 1924. A later B&L printing has the monk device on the
> title page.

OK, thanks. I'm going to make an entry in BookNotes disputing the #2
First claim.

By the way, what are the points indicating that you have a first
printing?

Every man has freedom to do all that he wills, provided he infringes
not the equal freedom of any other man. -- Herbert Spencer