[ModLib] IN AN ATTEMPT TO CONFRIM FIRST EDITION DUST JACKET POINTERS ...

John Wolansky jwol at fast.net
Thu Aug 23 08:43:35 EDT 2007

. does anyone have a copy of G-16, European Philosophers from Descartes to
Nietzsche that excludes Dickens, #308, Our Mutual Friend?  My copy, a stated
first printing, includes Dickens, Our Mutual Friend but excludes Camus, the
Plague.  This would date the jacket to fall 1960.  I am trying to determine
if there is an earlier jacket that might refer to 388 titles at the top of
the inverse.  By the way, my copy has a list of titles but no statement at
the top of the inverse.

John Wolansky