[ModLib] NEED HELP WITH A THEORY ON FIRST DJ'S FOR G39, MURASAKI'S TALE OF GENJI

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Tue Aug 21 15:55:30 EDT 2007

Actually, G38

On Aug 21, 2007, at 8:56 AM, John Wolansky wrote:

> 1.       Does anyone have a stated “First Modern Library Edition
> 1960” in a G5 cover?
G5 cover

Gf DJ back (except in gray scale, no color)

> 2.       If the dust jacket inverse includes Salinger’s Nine
> Stories, is there a total referred to at the top of the inverse of
> the jacket?  Is there any statement at all?

Has Salinger's Nine Stories (which was 1959) but also Colette, Six
Novels as well as Dickens, Our Mutual Friend but not Camus, The
Plague  (dating it to Fall, 1960).

No statement at top.

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price
of chains and slavery?" -- Patrick Henry