[ModLib] 90's Hardback Sizes

Rob Perrilleon rperrilleon at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 19 21:24:40 EDT 2007

Sorry to do this in the public forum, but the time has come for me to unsubscribe from this list, and I'm not sure how.
Can someone please advise?
Thanks

PS - I've enjoyed getting to know the people on this list over the last few years.  Hopefully I'll have the time to subscribe again before too long.
Rob Perrilleon

From: goodbooks at webtv.netTo: modlib at owu.eduSubject: Re: [ModLib] 90's Hardback SizesDate: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 14:42:04 +0000

The Joan Didion is also a regular.
SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY