[ModLib] Re: Buckrams

Toby G Levy tobylevy at juno.com
Sun Aug 19 08:06:18 EDT 2007

 > BTW, since there are just three, can yu tell me the styles of the
> other two and their dates using the BOB lists?

The Malamud had Giants listed in the back through number G89 Great
Classical Myths (1ML 1964)

The other two buckrams I own are

John Ohara, Appointment in Samarra, which has the regulars listed in the
back through Tolstoy Short Stories 346 (1ML 1964)

Immanuel Kant Critique of Pure Reason, with no books listed in the back.
However the public library processed it in on June 4, 1965. I think on
that day I was studying for final exams for graduating from high school
later that month.

Toby