[ModLib] 90's Hardback Sizes

JOSEPH HILL goodbooks at webtv.net
Sat Aug 18 15:01:19 EDT 2007

Henry  my boy., you have not been reading the postings.  About three or more guys posted regarding the current series in the last few days.
P.S. The Hunter Thompson Las Vegas title, sold like hot cakes just  after he died.

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY
FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON
LOEB CLASSICAL LIBRARY
EVERYMAN'S  LIBRARY