[ModLib] Buckram Binding Styles Date Distribution

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Fri Aug 17 23:07:51 EDT 2007

On Aug 17, 2007, at 6:59 PM, Ron Holl wrote:

>  So, the theory is that that binding was a single season event?

No -- TWO  seasons, widely separated. :-D  Actually, I don't have
much of a theory for the B3's except that they were published only
between Fall 1963 and Spring 1965. And I base that on the SLIMMEST
possible sampling, so...

My one-season theory is limited to the B2's, which I peg to Spring
1963.  This also is based on a very small sampling.

Hence I wait for the reports from Mailing List members.

... waiting... waiting ...

Silent gratitude isn't very much use to anyone.
   - Gertrude Stein