[ModLib] Confirmed Bindings

Darrell Johnson zebradlj at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 17 16:57:50 EDT 2007

I'll be VERY careful.  I want them to very accurate too - they'll end up my database as well.

  I'll definitely mark them with something other than what the spreadsheet already uses.  It would make it almost useless for finding new ones if I used the same mark.

  Darrell

Scot Kamins <kamins at modernlib.com> wrote:

This is a great idea. I would ask that you someone mark any additions
to make them stand out as new additions, and also that you double-
check the scarcer entries -- 4.5, 5, 6, 9 -- against your libraries.
Ron & I are trying to be VERY careful with the "spotted" lists to
make sure that they're reliable.