[ModLib] Confirmed Bindings

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Fri Aug 17 16:36:13 EDT 2007

On Aug 17, 2007, at 1:26 PM, Darrell Johnson wrote:

> Now I'll be able to print the lists, add my confirmations to the
> excel spread-sheet with X's instead of dots (so the new entries are
> easy to find), and e-mail the the modified spread-sheet back to
> Scot or Ron so one of them can add them to the website.

This is a great idea. I would ask that you someone mark any additions
to make them stand out as new additions, and also that you double-
check the scarcer entries -- 4.5, 5, 6, 9 -- against your libraries.
Ron & I are trying to be VERY careful with the "spotted" lists to
make sure that they're reliable.

Many thanks for this,

Silent gratitude isn't very much use to anyone.
   - Gertrude Stein