[ModLib] 90's Hardback Sizes

Murry/Carolyn Spector candm at wavecable.com
Fri Aug 17 11:53:46 EDT 2007

Darrell,

You are quite right. They are indistinguishable if you remove the dust
jackets. However, with the dust jackets there is quite a bit of variety.
I organize by dust jacket so many of the MLs do not fit in, and I don't
collect those. I'm glad to see that someone besides me collects these
later books. Some of the first printings were small and are quite
difficult to find. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do
to help.

Murry