[ModLib] First Pass At "Quick Guide to Buckram Binding Styles of the 1960's" Is Up!

Darrell Johnson zebradlj at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 17 10:55:50 EDT 2007

Scot,

  I suspect we are going to find the same combinations of spine-arm-length, cover-arm-length, and flame-position as in the regulars.

  Darrell

Scot Kamins <kamins at modernlib.com> wrote:
  Folks,

Inspired by the recent discussions about buckrams, and giving in to
the constant pestering from that Ron Holl character, I've cobbled
together a Web page showing the three (or four, depending) buckram
regular-sized binding styles: