[ModLib] Binding 11 Torchbearer Logo Sets

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Wed Aug 15 20:03:34 EDT 2007

Folks,

Darrell Johnson had noted earlier today that he found six sets of
logos on his collection of Binding Style 11 books. He was kind enough
to send me some images, which I formulated into a table:

http://www.modernlib.com/Identifiers/bindingsReg/bindings11variations/
binding11iconSets.html
  or
http://tinyurl.com/2543jl

I can't imagine why all these different combos were used -- I guess
the printers just reached into a box of dies and used what came up!!!

"He fell for her like his heart was a mob informant, and she was the
East River." - from an anonymous high school essay