[ModLib] Re: 60's binding with variations

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Wed Aug 15 14:12:37 EDT 2007

On Aug 15, 2007, at 10:16 AM, Darrell Johnson wrote:

> Yes, I'll go home and do a photo shoot with all six combos and then
> attach them to another posting.

Darrell, two things:
1) In general, it would be easier to follow your discussions if you
were to refer to binding style numbers rather than years.
2) Remember to send the attachments to me rather than the mailing
list -- last time I checked, the mailing list had trouble processing
images. I have no such problem :-) and will post the images to
ModernLib for discussion.

scot Kamins
Play full-out until the whistle blows.