[ModLib] Re: 60's binding with variations

Ron Holl modlib at alltel.net
Wed Aug 15 13:11:24 EDT 2007

>   I see I left off the author title;  O'Hara BUtterfield 8   13-.

OK, thanks!

>   What's your 14? in your list?

Sorry, I just did a copy paste and left everything in.  That one is a not sure.  I don't recall the reason why, but Scot and I had reason to believe the siting was not accurate.

>   Is your complete list on Scot's website?

Yes, all the regular bindings are on ModernLib.

>   I am going to add a check box in my database for confirmed "subformats" (the tem I use in my database.  Is it Okay if mine your list for the established data?

Sure.

>   I think the collecting community needs to have discussion as to what to do with all of these abberations.  It appears that some of them need to be edited into Henry's list while others simply need to be noted as occasional variants.

Right.  Where is the line between too many variants and legitimate differences.

ron