[ModLib] Re: 60's binding with variations

Ron Holl modlib at alltel.net
Wed Aug 15 12:38:17 EDT 2007

>   I have one real oddball to report.  It must have been produced during binding 13 days.  It has the stylized torch-bearer and is standard height.  But it has a spine title box like the 9 and 10 title boxex - a mere outlined box.  And the font used in the title box is not the same as that used for 9 and 10.  Any ideas why this was cobbled together?

There are two different known variations on this.  I have been calling them 13- and 14-.

13- Titles:
Selected Short Stories	Shaw I.	8, 12, 13-	j	x

14- Titles:
Anthology of Irish Literature	Misc 	8, 10, 11, 14-, 14	i, l, o
Mayor of Casterbridge	Hardy	1, 2, 4+, 5, 7, 8, 10, 14-, 14?	d, e, f, h, i, o

Do you have an addition to these?

ron