[ModLib] Re: 60's binding with variations

Darrell Johnson zebradlj at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 15 12:13:32 EDT 2007

Binding Trivia Nuts,

  The next list is for 1967-1967.  This mainly to help fill in the "confirmed Citings Lists" because all but one correspond to the indications in Henry's price guide.  Those have "ml" blind stamped on the cover and the long-armed torch bearer.  But I have Faulkner's Selected Short Stories with bent or short-armed torch-bearer.

  The others I have:

                Faulkner  Intruder in the Dust    Fallico  Renaissance Phil. Italian Philosophy    Runyon  Treasury    Walpole  Fortitude    Euripides  II    Faulkner  As I Lay Dying    Faulkner  Pylon    Greene  Quiet American    Ibsen 307  Wild Duck    Mann  Doctor Faustus    Embree  Hindu Tradition    Falico  Renaissance Phil. Italian Vol. I    Lange  Great German Short Novels    Rostand  Cyrano de Bergerac    Tennyson  Poetry

  Darrell