[ModLib] Re: 60's binding with variations

Ron Holl modlib at alltel.net
Wed Aug 15 11:36:24 EDT 2007

>   Both have Hexagonal blind-stamped logos on the cover.  But if you look at the trailing arm of the torch bearer you will see both a bent (or short) arm and long arm versions of the torch-bearer.  This only occurs on either the cover or the spine, and at the moment I can't reacll which one.

Sure!  The bent arm and the flailing arm.  That is not just a subtle difference.  The stride is different too.

> Here's my list:

Thanks!  There were 7 additions:
Polo,  Travels
Pater,  Renaissance
Howells,  Rise of Silas Lapham
Doestoyevsky,  Best Short Stories
Harte,  Short Stories
Joyce,  Dubliners
Montaigne,  Selected Essays

These transitional #10's are quite common and wide spread across titles.  There are about 134 titles that appeared in a #10 binding.

ron