[ModLib] While we're collecting Buckram info...

Ron Holl modlib at alltel.net
Tue Aug 14 14:55:54 EDT 2007

> Not to mention that 3-month-long (Jan-Mar) 1929 transitional style
> dubbed 4.5! What a run that would be -- bindings 4.5, 5, and 6.

Brothers Karamazov      Dostoyevsky     4+, 5, 6, 7, 8, 11, 13, 14     d, g, h, i, o
Free and Other Stories  Dreiser	        2, 3, 4, 4+, 5, 6              c, d, n
Golden Ass              Apuleius        4, 4+, 5, 6, 7                 d
Salammbo                Flaubert        4, 4+, 5, 6                    d

...and I am sure more will show up.

ron