[ModLib] Interesting Buckram Variations

JOSEPH HILL goodbooks at webtv.net
Tue Aug 14 14:47:43 EDT 2007

Well, this no number on the spine bit has got me going. When I first reported 310.1, I did not note the lack of the number, as I had assumed that the number was worn off of the spine. However, now that I look
at the book, I find the rest of the text on the spine to be bright and clear.

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY
FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON
LOEB CLASSICAL LIBRARY
EVERYMAN'S  LIBRARY