[ModLib] While we're collecting Buckram info...

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Tue Aug 14 14:41:23 EDT 2007

On Aug 14, 2007, at 8:46 AM, Darrell Johnson wrote:

> And I suspect there are balloon cloth titles that missed binding 6
> in 1930 when they switched bindings twice in a single year.

Not to mention that 3-month-long (Jan-Mar) 1929 transitional style
dubbed 4.5! What a run that would be -- bindings 4.5, 5, and 6.

"McBride fell 12 stories, hitting the pavement like a Hefty bag
filled with vegetable soup." - from an anonymous high school essay