[ModLib] Interesting Buckram Variations

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Tue Aug 14 13:38:54 EDT 2007

Folks,

Buck Lawrence sent me a batch of newly spotted buckrams for the list.
Two of them were especially interesting.

286.1 Gunther: Death Be Not Proud with no number on spine

and

a giant 23.2 Tolstoy: Anna Karenina (stated FMLED)

Both titles had been previously listed, but WITHOUT the variations
noted. So I'm wondering if there was just a mistake in my original
transcriptions -- that is, Gunther had no # and Tolstoy had the FMLED
slug and I just didn't write that in -- or that these titles exist in
both varieties.

Please check your collections!