[ModLib] While we're collecting Buckram info...

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Tue Aug 14 13:06:25 EDT 2007

On Aug 14, 2007, at 9:16 AM, Ron Holl wrote:

> Yep, to all three.  Which is the purpose of the binding project;
> some collectors are intrested/curious about things like this.  In
> particular, I am interested in how many titles were printed in #9
> format.  I still only have 1.

For those in the dark, see the table here (which may take a bit of
time to load) :

http://www.modernlib.com/Identifiers/bindingsProjectTable.html

If you scan & scroll down the 9 column, you'll see what Ron is
talking about.

> It is interesting, though, that there are a number of titles that
> have 9, 10, and 11 representations.  And the #10, being a
> transitional binding (not a real one), are quite common.  From what
> I am seeing, ML attempted JIT printing as best possible.

JIT?

"Those who would sacrifice liberty for security are deserving of
neither liberty nor security."
                       - after Benjamin Franklin