[ModLib] While we're collecting Buckram info...

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Mon Aug 13 18:23:07 EDT 2007

On Aug 13, 2007, at 3:05 PM, Joel Setzekorn wrote:

> i'm sure there are more, but i found half a dozen buckrams on my
> shelves:
>
> adam smith - the wealth of nations
> john dewey on education, selected writings
> the confessions of jean jacques rousseau
> john hersey - hiroshima
> william flulkner - intruder in the dust
> w.h. hudson - green mansions

Right. The ones you list I assume are NOT from the 20's. (The
Hiroshima is a dead giveaway.)

For a list of all buckrams reported to date in both the earlier & the
later period, go to

http://www.modernlib.com/Identifiers/buckramsExtant.html

You have one NOT on the list - Green Mansions.  But it'll be on the
list before you can read it. :-D

"Those who would sacrifice liberty for security are deserving of
neither liberty nor security."
                       - after Benjamin Franklin