[ModLib] While we're collecting Buckram info...

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Mon Aug 13 14:52:25 EDT 2007

Darrell,

The ML page on the subject lists these as reported (including yours):

3.1 Cellini, The Autobiography of Benvenuto Cellini (Darrell Johnson)
6.1 Ibsen, Three Plays (John Wolansky)
14.1 Meredith, Diana of the Crossways (John Thomas)
18.1 Misc, Best Russian Short Stories (Scot Kamins)
22.1 France, The Crime of Sylvester Bonnard (Darrell Johnson)
30.1 Beebe, Jungle Peace (John Wolansky)
83.1 Wilde, Salome and Other Plays (Darrell Johnson)
101.1 Misc, American Poetry 1671-1928 (stated 'FMLED') (Scot Kamins)
121.1 Hardy, Return of the Native (John Thomas)
123.1 Lewisohn, Up Stream (John Thomas)
132.1 Schreiner, Story of an African Farm (Amy Comeau)
134.1 Meredith, Ordeal of Richard Feverel (Amy Comeau)
138.1 Merejekowski, Romance of Leonardo DaVinci (John Wolansky)
151.1 Dostoyevsky, Brothers Karamazov (stated FMLED, John Thomas)