[ModLib] While we're collecting Buckram info...

JOHN PETERSON jpetersonlhi at verizon.net
Sun Aug 12 17:47:05 EDT 2007

340.1 is the only one I have with the vertical flame (and crooked trailing
arm) on the spine.  A number of others have this version on the front cover
and the horizontal flame on the spine.  As for the number I have, you caught
me.  I bought six buckrams (mostly Proust) from Henry's big sale, as well as
3 of the 1920's buckrams.  I'll update my numbers in the near future.

John Peterson